If you’re looking for a way to cure acne naturally, you’ve come to the right place. Healing acne as well as limiting the amount of breakouts can be taken care of rather quickly with proper nutrition and vitamins. Here are some vitamins that you should take daily until your acne subsides:
1) Help your body flush out free radicals and other toxins that promote acne with vitamin A. This vitamin also strengthens the protective tissues of the skin and it helps to reduce the production of sebum.
2) Stop your body from delivering fats and other acne causing toxins through your sebaceous glands by taking Vitamin B5. This vitamin is crucial because it also helps with the absorption of other important nutrients as well.
3) Take vitamin B6 to aid in the prevention of acne; it works by balancing hormones that are out of balance as a result of poor diet and nutrition. It also helps by controlling the excessive production of oil that is found in many acne sufferers.
4) Help cleanse and flush toxins that cause acne from your body by increasing your consumption of vitamin C.
5) Give your body the upper hand by taking zinc. Zinc helps the body fight off bacteria and is thought to work much like antibiotics. It also helps to regulate insulin and hormones that are responsible for growth as well as hastens the healing process of acne.
Zinc is a great remedy for acne, but do not abuse it, because it is extremely toxic to the body if taken in large enough quantities. Therefore, it could cause other complications and it could make your acne a lot worse. Taking 100 milligrams daily until your acne clears up or improves is all you’ll need.
6) Prevent acne by controlling inflammation with the help of selenium. Using selenium can help you see results fast because it works as a healing agent.
7) Regulate the sugar levels in your blood stream by taking chromium. It is a known fact that high levels of sugar can cause the sebaceous glands to manufacturer excess amounts of sebum which is a known promoter of acne breakouts.
8) As you know, inflammation is a cause of acne; therefore, it only makes sense that you take vitamins that can control inflammation, and no other nutrient does that much better than essential fatty acids. Essential fatty acids helps to prevent inflammation, hastens the healing of acne, retards the production of sebum, reduces the size of the sebaceous gland, and improves the overall health of your skin.